Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Today Marks The Official Beginning of Summer


Well today is summer. For me, I still have one day left of school. The anticipation for this is overwhelming. School takes a toll on me, and I really need a break. I plan on going on vacation with family and friends. Be with some of my good girl friends, and friends, and just "kick back relax and let myself go".

Summer also is a hot season for Hip Hop. With all the bangers being a summer thing, let's see what's due to come out this summer.

Nas: Hip Hop is Dead
Raekwon the Chef: Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2
Joe Budden: The Growth
DMX: The Year of the Dog...Again
Lloyd Banks: Rotten Apple
Boot Camp Clik: The Last Stand
Papoose: The Nacirema Dream

This is all I can recall at the moment. All of these albums (if they come out) I will defiantly check and most likely give a review for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home