Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busta Rhymes: The Big Bang Album Review


The Big Bang, the latest Busta Rhymes release. Busta has defiantly changed. Different hair, different label (Aftermath), and different style. I say different style because on this album especially. Busta defiantly changed his way of rhyming. Not entirely, but for the most part. With this in mind, let's review.

Come Get You Some (Feat. Q-Tip and Marsha from Floetry)
3/5
Touch It
4/5
We Do It Over Here (Feat. Missy Elliot)
3/5
New York Shit (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
4/5
Been Through the Storm (Feat. Stevie Wonder)
5/5
In the Ghetto (Feat. Rick James)
4/5
Cocaina (Feat. Marsha from Floetry)
3/5
You Can't Hold the Torch (Feat. Q-Tip)
4/5
Goldmine (Feat. Raekwon the Chef)
4/5
I Love My Bitch (Feat. Kelis & Will.I.Am
4/5
Don't Get Carried Away (Feat. Nas)
4/5
They're Out to Get Me (Feat. Mr. Porter)
3/5
Get Down
3/5
I'll Do It All (Feat. LaToiya Williams)
3/5
Legend of the Fall Offs
4/5

Overall: Pretty decent album from Busta Bus. This album gets mixed reviews, but in my opinion I'd say it was a decent project. Has it's highs and lows. He doesn't have too much energy in these tracks is what people might miss. But I think it's just fine.

Total: 55/75 or a 73.3 or a C



The hot remix we've all seen, is not on this album. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home